Responsive breakpoint debug
Location: Manchester - Sunlight House
Customer Relations Executive â€“ Insurance Claims
BookingGo â€“ the ground transportation division of Booking.com
Â£19, 811 a year
Deansgate/Spinningfields, central Manchester (5 mins: bus/rail & tram.)
Customer service should feel organic & do exactly â€œwhat it says on the tin.â€ At BookingGo, this kind of focus is our way of working. What we do for our customers and how we make them feel go hand in hand; being their â€œgo toâ€ for help and support is why we get out of bed every day; all part of empowering them to discover this world of ours.
What will really shine through will be your passion for engaging and connecting with customers over the phone in a pro-active and organised manner. Â
The ideal candidate
- Fluent in English & native language (verbal & written.)
- Youâ€™ll love helping people and will genuinely enjoy the challenge of restoring faith when things havenâ€™t gone according to plan.
- Youâ€™ll have a calm manner.
- Youâ€™ll be resilient & have wonderful time management skills.
Delivering impeccable customer service and support to our insurance customers during the claims process in order to provide a first-class experience.
- Effective diary management to minimise claims lifecycle
- Delivering effective and clear communication to the policyholder of all claims decisions and progression whilst delivering excellent service
- Working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines, with the ability to deliver the best service for the policyholder from the start to end of the claim
- Remaining impartial and objective throughout the claims handling process, with the ability to display confidence and patience when dealing with policyholders in challenging circumstances
- Understanding complex documentation and situations using experience, expert knowledge and attention to detail
- Ensuring that any amount refunded to the policyholder is accurate and in the correct currency
- Capturing and recording data ensuring its integrity throughout the lifecycle of the claim
Weâ€™re looking for people to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm plus 1 Saturday in every 4 (8am-430pm) When you work on a Saturday you will get a day off during the week.
- Competitive salary (with annual pay review.)
- 25 holiday days & bank holidays.
- Holiday entitlement increases with service PLUS buy extra/sell leftover days.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive Â£500.00 per person!
- Up to Â£1000.00 per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates for you and yours.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & sick pay.
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities.
- Daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks & healthy snacks (on us.)
- On site, subsidised restaurant.
- We also contribute up to 6% for your pension scheme.