Responsive breakpoint debug
Location: Manchester - Sunlight House
Customer Advisor - French speakerÂ (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the worldâ€™s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), weâ€™re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where youâ€™ll be the ultimate in â€œhelpâ€ to our customers â€“ so youâ€™ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
Weâ€™re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
oÂ Â Â Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while theyâ€™re browsing our website.
oÂ Â Â Helping each customer find their ideal car.
oÂ Â Â Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
oÂ Â Â Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
oÂ Â Â Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether theyâ€™re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in French & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.