MI Manager (Sunlight House)
At Rentalcars, weâ€™re on a mission to help people discover and do more. Putting the customer back in control, giving them maximum choice, great value, total transparency, and customer service that really cares.Â
Today, there are three members of the Rentalcars family.
Rentalcars.com: The worldâ€™s biggest online car rental service, with over 1,500 colleagues speaking 42 languages, empowering travellers at 50,000+ locations worldwide.
Rideways: Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B, in pre-booked taxis and chauffeur-driven cars.
Rentalcars Connect: Bringing the magic of Rentalcars.com and Rideways to partnersâ€™ sites, so customers enjoy a seamless booking experience through brands they already know and love.
Our aim is to be everyoneâ€™s first choice in ground transport. Delivering market-leading choice, value, transparency and service, wherever they are and wherever they need to go.
Weâ€™re part of The Priceline Group, the world leader in online travel and related services, along with Booking.com, priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable. Weâ€™re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) You'll be working in one of the coolest (due to be the most talked about office environment in the UK) having undergone a state of the art refurbishment.
Reporting into our Head of Resource Planning, this is an impeccable career opportunity for someone who can deliver management information solutions and actionable business analysis that enable delivery of service targets across the contact centres with the required skill set.
To deliver information and analysis with excellent clarity and fidelity, to facilitate data driven decision making of the highest standard. Â
We do this by:
- Delivering successful MI solutions across the contact centres.
- Ensuring accurate production of effective data analysis that informs decision making and strategy, across varying timescales.
- Supporting the achievement of performance through effective MI structures and resource.
- Leading the charge on creating one true source of data that underpins all responsibilities.
- Digging proactively to understand what is going well and not so well, feeding results and recommendations to the Head of RP at all times - without necessarily being tasked to do so.
- Being passionate about informing longer term strategy and change in the business, including working collaboratively with other planning elements accordingly.
- Analysing complex data sets to underpin all recommendations to stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the contact centres, internal and external.
- Engaging in regular analytical reviews with those stakeholders.
- Developing a motivated team that excels in MI curation, delivery, and analysis.
- Working flexibly to achieve our goals.
The Leadership we expect:
- A proven record as a leader of people.
- Ability to lead at velocity, with great mentoring and development skills.
- Consistent and fair performance management.
- True ownership of the MI function, with the ability and desire to set the highest standards of delivery through collaboration.
- An ability to see beyond the current picture and present with clarity â€“ what will your function look like in one year, five years?
- Exploration outside of the business to understand the latest thinking on MI, to assist with development of the function.
- Confident and assured presentation skills, particularly to senior stakeholders.
Expertise we need:
- An excellent understanding of multi-channel front line operation.
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical skills â€“ Excel, SQL, and reporting solutions.
- A solid understanding of data-housing solutions, their structure, features and benefits.
- Outstanding analytical skills â€“ pin sharp detail and a natural grasp of trend analysis.
- A natural focus on customer expectations and a commitment to exceed them.
- Naturally collaborative, able to influence stakeholders and senior leaders.
- An overriding desire for clarity, both in thought and delivery.
- Background and experience in a multi-site contact centre environment.
- Strong commercial focus.
How You Will be Measured:
- Achievement of current and future stretch targets for service levels across all channels â€“ telephony, email, chat, SMS and social media, coupled with clear demonstration of how your contribution to working processes and overall strategy have helped to drive this success.
- A team engagement score of 90% or higher in future colleague surveys.