Inbound Sales Advisor
At Rentalcars, weâ€™re on a mission to help people discover and do more. Putting the customer back in control, giving them maximum choice, great value, total transparency, and customer service that really cares.Â
Today, there are three members of the Rentalcars family.
Rentalcars.com: The worldâ€™s biggest online car rental service, with over 1,500 colleagues speaking 42 languages, empowering travellers at 50,000+ locations worldwide.
Rideways: Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B, in pre-booked taxis and chauffeur-driven cars.
Rentalcars Connect: Bringing the magic of Rentalcars.com and Rideways to partnersâ€™ sites, so customers enjoy a seamless booking experience through brands they already know and love.
Our aim is to be everyoneâ€™s first choice in ground transport. Delivering market-leading choice, value, transparency and service, wherever they are and wherever they need to go.
Weâ€™re part of The Priceline Group, the world leader in online travel and related services, along with Booking.com, priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable.
Weâ€™re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependent on the opening hours of your market.
What youâ€™ll be doing
- Receiving calls from customers worldwide enquiring about car hire, using efficient rapport building and questioning skills in order to establish needs and excellent problem solving skills to find the best solution for the customer.
- Ensuring that the customer has everything they need in order to make their trip a successful one
- Hitting and exceeding sales and volume targets
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with customers in order to promote future sales
- Youâ€™ll love our values just as much as we do. As an example we love straight talking, we love getting stuff done and we love having fun.
- Experience in a sales environment and in achieving targets.
- Career driven, youâ€™ll know what you want and how to get there
- Money motivated and goal orientated, youâ€™ll have drive to hit targets and earn bonus
- Have fantastic attention to detail and be able to meet compliance requirements on every call
WhatÂ Rentalcars.comÂ will offer you
- Paid induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant, recently refurbished office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilitiesÂ (we love doing stuff together),Â recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions.